So it has been FOREVER since I have posted everything. Sorry everyone. We've been keeping very busy. Well, lets see where should I even begin...
At the end of February, my Grandpa and Grandma Beach came to Jacksonville to visit us. We had a very nice visit. It was nice to see them again and have them meet Evan and KayLee. We started out our day with many false starts. We went from store to store looking for a dinning table. After being unsuccessful at many stops we decided to get some Brunch at IHOP. On our way home we happened to run into a furniture store that was having a closing sale. I guess God knew where we needed to get the table. ;-)
Later that night, I spent a few hours at their hotel room while KayLee "terrorised" it. She sure is a busy little girl. She was crawling EVERYWHERE!! Finding new things to explore the whole time.
KayLee took her first consecutive steps on March 10th. She continued to walk for about a week and a half. Then just stopped. A week later we had her at a friends house and she decided to walk again and has not stopped since.
I started working at a salvage shop on the 13th of March. KayLee attended that Navy Daycare. She really enjoyed playing with all the other little babies. She is far more physically developed then the other babies her age. After a few days they moved her up an age group to be with children who had a same physical ability as her.
I started having sever migrane headaches. Because of this I was unable to continue working. I am now concentrating on completing my degree early. I am hoping to graduate two months early.
Evan has started his soccer season on base. He has been enjoying playing forward and goalie. His team is 7-3-1. KayLee and I have tried to make it to every game Evan's team has had.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kaylee is getting so big! I hope your migraines don't stick around long, I know they can be miserable. Love you guys!
Post a Comment