Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Movin all over...

KayLee has been able to roll over for quite a while now.. She's been rolling all over the house and getting into anything that she wants. Her daddy and I are having to retrain ourselves to NOT LEAVE ANYTHING on the floor... We are slowly but surely learning this lesson.. just in time for her to be standing and walking I'm sure. But with in the last few days KayLee has started "scooting" across the floor. She can not go forward get but gets places feet first. This morning she backed herself up under her daddy's banana chair and got stuck. I am completely amazed with my daughter. I love watching her grow every day and learn new things.

KayLee is starting to be able to reach at things and actually have accurate aim. She gets her little hands on EVERYTHING!!! She is so cute when she finally gets her lil paws on what she was reaching for.

No comments: